Being a mom isn’t something we can put one definition too. Everyone has their own unique definition of what it means to be a mom and we’ve all learned our unique lessons as a result. To celebrate Mother’s Day, I’ve taken some time to share what I’ve learned by being a mom.
- How to love unconditionally
- What it means to be utterly self-less
- How to splash in the puddles and sport a tutu
- That no matter how bad anything else is in life, if your kids are safe, nothing is really all that bad
- If you want to know how you really act, watch your kids imitate you
- Nothing is more heart warming than listening to kids sing (who knew?)
- Anything white is a magnet for Spaghetti sauce
- Parenting doesn’t require a special skill set just lots of patience
- The experiences of ” incredibly rewarding” and “crazy difficult” are not mutually exclusive
- Sleep is optional
- Love is not
Happy Mother’s Day!